Monday, March 1, 2010

Karachi Bakery

Karachi Bakery is located at Road No.1 in Banjara Hills, opposite Taj Banjara. By what I could gather so far, it is a famous landmark not only in Banjara Hills, but in entire Hyderabad too. I live close to it, and I can be sure I won't ever get lost in Hyderabad :)

Fruit biscuits in Karachi Bakery are a unique phenomenon, and are must-try if you are in Hyderabad.

The bakery has a website! I think this is the only bakery in India which has a website. Here is the link: www.karachibakery.com. They also have a branch in the old town, but this one situated in Banjara Hills is more famous, obviously.

2 comments:

Smitha T T said...

I love the karachi biscuits from Hyd, when u plan to meet me in B'lore do not forget to get some for me

Shrilatha Puthi said...

I see a business opportunity here :)